Why you should Join
At Chris’ Plumbing, Inc. each employee is a valued part of the corporation. We are looking for career minded individuals. This is not a short term job, when you join our team you are here to advance in your career. Your hard work is visible and rewarded. The company invests in building your future, you have the opportunity to advance, attend company paid Apprentice School to become Journeyman or more. Your future is in your hands.
We offer competitive wages, medical and dental insurance, 401K Retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday and a drug free environment.
We are always looking for good workers. To apply for job, please complete Employment Application form. We will get back to you after it is reviewed.
While we expect our employees to work hard and perform at the best of their ability, we also like to play and have some fun. We try to organize at least one or two corporate events each year, where our families can bond with each other. The events differ from year to year, but the main purpose remains the same, enjoy and have fun.
Currently Looking For A
Construction Project Administrator
Chris’ Plumbing, Inc. is looking to hire a Construction Project Administrator. The position provides administrative support for all construction projects, processes, and team, focusing on construction administration, documents and project coordination throughout the project life cycle from bidding process to closeout. Compensation based on knowledge and experience.
- Assist with bidding process, documents and forms.
- Maintain project files in an organized, navigable, and professional manner
- Preview, analyze and recommend revision to contract and subcontracts
- Process and track change orders and addendums
- Material and equipment ordering; scheduling subcontractors
- Check vendor invoices for accuracy
- Punch list and closing documents: as builts, O&M, warranty and guarantee
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Contractors, Sub-contractors, and vendors
- Provide ongoing assistance and support to Project Managers and field crew
- Identify opportunities for improvement and innovation by proposing ideas and solution to existing processes and procedures
- Self-motivated, show initiative, open-minded, and willing to take on new challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to connect well with others
- Advanced computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Suite and ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly
- Degree in Construction Management or Construction Engineering a big plus
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunity for growth
- Alcohol and drug-free environment